Selecting the Right School is the Best Gift You Can Give Your Child.
Be a Responsible Parent, Call our Talent Mentor @ 6690 0000
Hi Tech Learning Process
Redefining Education and Learning UEG’s acclaimed education system – R.E.A.L. – is an integrated, comprehensive, KG-to-PG educational model. R.E.A.L was designed and refined over the past 3 decades. Truly of UEG’s educational beliefs, R.E.A.L. is built on 5 cornerstones of educational excellence:
- Intellectually demanding curriculum that combines academic rigour with practical relevance.
- Robust learning facilities that are exciting, flexible, healthy, secure and sustainable.
- Engaging technology-rich content delivered interactively to make learning come alive.
- Efficient administration that delivers smart solutions for student satisfaction and success.
- Emphasis on wholesome growth through creativity, values, fitness, cultural literacy & life/career skills.
Ultimately, through the application of R.E.A.L., UEG endeavours to deliver a high-quality educational experience and achieve the best-possible educational outcome for its students.
British Council’s International School Award (ISA) – 2013-16
International School Award (ISA) is a global bench marking project by British Council. It recognizes the work done by schools that are committed to developing International dimension in the curriculum to help young learners become effective global citizens.
The Universal School received the International School Award for its outstanding work in a grand award ceremony organized on 16th November 2013 at Kolkata for the 223 winning schools of India.
Apart from the ISA award, The Universal School was also the proud recipient of two special awards for an article submitted on“An Enriching experience of ISA” and for a Power Point presentation on “The ISA Journey”.
The Universal School looks forward to create more such opportunities to provide enriching learning experiences for our students.