MEETING THE ADMISSION OFFICER
A meeting with the Admission Officer will be scheduled at the school campus or online through Google Meet.
You will receive the link of the applications. Kindly fill all the information correctly, upload relevant documents & submit online.
On perusal of the application forms, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the school campus or online through Google Meet. Entrance tests, if applicable, will be intimated.
SEAT OFFERED AND PAYMENT OF FEES
Subject to availability of seat, we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees and submit the necessary documents within 3 working days.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS (READ MORE)
- Signature of the parents /guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Overwriting of any information in the application forms is not permitted. In case of any overwriting, kindly fill a fresh form.
- A recent photograph of the child & parents/guardian has to be pasted on the Application Form A. (Size: 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm as per Schengen – Europe Visa norms)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate ( if not in English, kindly get it translated in English by an approved translator)
- Photocopy of Child’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of the child’s valid passport and visa pages if the child is a foreign national.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth Certificate (for Playgroup to Grade 1)
- Original Transfer Certificate (for Grade 2 and above)
- Original and self-attested photocopy of the latest Annual Assessment Report (for Grade 2 and above)