Community Outreach & Counselling
“All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.”
We want you to be good people, learn to love yourself first and do well in life. Even beyond academics and co-curricular, the real development is the one that must come from within you. With the core objectives of promoting personal, social, educational and career development in you, we have set up the Counselling & Research Department to help you gain this support, love, and guidance.
What can you expect from the Counselling & Research Department?
- Life skills-training that provides the tools and skills to form a more competent and a fulfilled life
- Gifted and Remedial education to identify and provide help to special needs students
- Multiple Intelligence approaches that respect and cater to individual differences and which help students learn at their own pace, in their preferred learning style
- Career Counselling and Guidance to educate students with available options that will help them to make decisions on further studies and choose careers based on their aptitudes and strengths
- Personal Counselling that provides guidance and skills required to navigate important milestones of growth with ease, and to combat fast-paced societal changes
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Do you know that your children look up to you in so many ways? Just look around and observe. You are their friend, babysitter, confidant, mother, father and at times, their pet too! It thus becomes not just your pleasure but your joyful duty to create an atmosphere where they can share, knowing that they have you by their side. We at Universal School have developed programs to help you create this secure atmosphere in your own cute, little world!
What can you expect from Counselling & Research Department?
- Workshops, seminars, and lectures on effective parenting skills
- Awareness camps
- Special interactions with working mothers, single parents, and grandparents
- Individual counseling and guidance for parents
- Parental involvement in community outreach programs
Our Department also conducts regular Sexual Abuse Prevention workshops with parents, staff members, and students.